Javascript is currently disabled. This site requires Javascript to function correctly. Please enable Javascript in your browser!

Professional Liability

Professional indemnity insurance covers your business in the event you are negligent or make a mistake, which then causes your client’s business to suffer financial loss.

Typical professions requiring professional indemnity insurance can include engineers, architects, journalists and business consultants, but as a general rule, if your business provides advice or a professional service to other businesses, you should consider taking out this insurance.

Routen Chaplin is happy to advise on such areas as professional indemnity, director’s and officer’s liability, employment practices liability and pension trustee’s liability.

Simply tell our experienced advisors about the nature of your business and they will advise on the level of cover required, including it as part of your overall business insurance package, or as a stand alone policy.

Need assistance?

To find out more about Business Insurance Services please call us on 01159 737303.

Click here to enquire by email