Javascript is currently disabled. This site requires Javascript to function correctly. Please enable Javascript in your browser!

Property Owner's Insurance

As a commercial property owner, you want to be sure your property’s insurance is handled with care and expertise, and provides the appropriate level of cover.

Routen Chaplin has provided commercial property insurance to a diverse number of property owners, ranging from private investors through to large investment organisations with national portfolios, and has an in-depth knowledge of the market.

With no two levels of cover quite the same, property insurance can be a complex area, which means it’s vitally important we find the right insurer for your needs, and tailor cover to your exact requirements. For example, if you have a portfolio of properties, it may make sense to insure all properties under a single policy, with one renewal date and one premium.

Depending on the type of property you own, commercial or residential buy-to-let, you may need to consider such aspects as buildings and contents cover, loss of rent; malicious damage; landlord’s liability; cover for outbuildings, garages, swimming pools, conservatories; cover for different occupancy trades including unoccupied property; student and DSS tenants.

Need assistance?

To find out more about Business Insurance Services please call us on 01159 737303.

Click here to enquire by email